Friend Adrienne on Facebook!
Adrienne Perry writes light-hearted romance novels with plenty of sexy scenes to spice things up. She focuses on creating realistic characters who sometimes do the expected thing and sometimes do the things we typically only fantasize about. Her female heroines are strong-willed women who are never push-overs, and who can hold their own in society and the workplace, but who are intrigued with the idea of kink and submission in the bedroom. Adrienne writes with skill and poetry, creating worlds that are both dark and erotic and, at times, humorous and light.
She reads a wide variety of books, from Free Erotic Stories she finds to murder mysteries to thrillers, and loves to discuss any book she’s read with whoever will listen! She was first introduced to romance and erotic novels by Alexis and hasn’t looked back since.
Fun Facts about Adrienne:
- She once took a spontaneous trip from Phoenix to San Diego, driving all night just to enjoy the sunrise on the beach.
- She never used to like reading – she thought it was tedious. But then she discovered new genres that she fell in love with.
- She has two patents, neither of which has ever earned her a cent.
- Her house will never be clean.
- She is afraid of cows (their heads are so big!).
- She has a master’s degree in marine science, and though marine mammals were never her area of focus, she has participated in dolphin tagging events.